1. MyNetDiary - By far the best nutrition app I have found to keep track of your calorie intake and expenditure. The app helps you create a personalized plan for weight loss, shows nutrient content, and makes you aware of the pitfalls in your diet that undermine your fitness goals. It’s a great tool for meal preps and has a very extensive library of foods and drinks, including product barcodes that you can scan for the ultimate convenience.
2. Weight Loss Fitness - This app provides short and easy customized at-home workouts. It’s especially good for someone who is starting to get active after a period of inactivity. The app has video and audio coach support, a wide variety of exercises, and best pump up music mixes.
3. Map My Run by Under Armour - If you like running, this is an awesome app. You can map your running routes, get stats such as pace, distance, calories and elevation, set running goals to improve performance, and share your successes on social media to motivate your friends and family.
4. Muscle & Motion Strength - As a personal trainer, I recommend this app if you want to improve your strength with weight lifting. It’s an amazing educational app with colorful 3D animated graphics to show you exactly which muscle groups are targeted by specific exercises.
5. 12 Minute Athlete - You’ve heard of the legendary power of explosive HIIT workouts. They build muscle and improve cardiorespiratory fitness, as well as burn a great amount of calories in a short amount of time. This app provides quick workouts at the intensity you’ve been missing. What I love about it is that you can work out anytime and anywhere. You don’t need any special equipment.
6. Tabata Stopwatch Pro – Tabata Timer If you don’t need guided workouts and like the freedom to create your own training, I recommend the ultimate Tabata Interval Timer. You can use it with Tabata, HIIT, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, interval running, sprints, and more. It will take the guess work out of timing your interval training, so you can focus on your performance.
7. Cardio Kickboxing & Strength - I’m a big proponent of diversity in your workouts. Boredom is number one enemy of adherence. So, I had to throw in a cardio kickboxing workout app. Learn new routines, burn a ton of calories, and improve your stamina with these fun customized workouts. Great trainers and energizing music mixes will motivate you into shape.
8. My Diet Coach – Weight Loss This is a fun colorful interactive nutrition app for women. You can log your meals and exercises, set your weight loss goal, track your progress, and get inspiring tips, perseverance quotes, and useful diet reminders. You can customize your whole fitness experience, including your avatar. I love that you can set daily challenges, and the Food Cravings Panic Button is a great tool.
9. Bodybuilding.com Store - This is my favorite way to shop for supplements, pre-workouts, protein powders, vitamins, and sports nutrition products. It’s fast and easy, offers great shipping options, and has the largest selection and a ton of deals and sales.
10. BodySpace – Social Fitness App BodySpace by Bodybuilding.com has a big library of training programs. It’s also a social media community, where you can connect with like-minded people. If that is not enough, the app has innovative workout tools and fitness trackers to track your workouts, progress, and stats.